Sunday, July 15, 2007

Adsense site having lack of content?

One of the concepts which I drill into the mind of everyone reading this blog is to write original content which is interesting to the readers, offers good advice, controversial and offsets people into thinking mode.

However, there comes a time when you’ve written all there is to write about. But what next? Give up? Hell no, of course not. Remember, persistency is the key.

There is always things to write about with keywords that can bring relevant Adsense clicks. You just have to have ideas. You can get these ideas easily by searching on the internet.

For example, if I’m stuck with nothing to write on Adsense, I’ll go to directories where I can search for articles relating to Adsense. Just by reading the titles and by scanning through some content, I immediatley have an idea and off to my blog I go. Simple and effective

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam balik 4X...:)

Anonymous said...

wow adsense sitenya mantab meeen Full adsense

boleh tau brp pendapatan dr adsense?

itu yg di link site kk smua? KEREEEEN

salam kenal yah

cheaterps2 said...

bos tukeran link yuk!salam kenal....

http://www.cheatps2.blogspot.com